We’ll help you be able to live the life you’ve earned
You might have a clear idea of what you want in retirement or you might be at the early stages of considering it. We’ll help you to coordinate your investments and assets so that they will support your ongoing goals and objectives, even as those goals might shift. You’ve worked hard for your wealth, and we’ll help you make sure that your wealth can support the life you envision.
Retirement Planning Services
- Cash flow based plans
- Goal oriented modeling
- Planning for future non-financial issues
- Executive compensation analysis and recommendations
- Achieving financial independence strategies
- Planning for the next generation
- Stress tested/'What if' exploration
- Alternative scenarios evaluated
- Retirement spending strategy development
- Ownership transition planning
- Tax management planning over lifetime of the asset
- Social Security timing planning
Related News & Insights
What to Know About SECURE Act 2.0
Like its predecessor, the SECURE 2.0 Act attempts to assist Americans with retirement preparedness. Read our overview.
Financial Planning With a Mini Van
A good financial plan needs to address three essential areas: retirement planning, legacy planning and investment management.
Grand Rapids Magazine Interviews Steve Starnes on Shifting Retirement Expectations
“Retirement is changing.” So begins a recent Grand Rapids Magazine Look+Feel column, “A Shift in Retirement.” As retirees are living longer with less access to traditional pension plans, Steve Starnes, MBA, CFP® notes that financial planning plays an even more important role in the ability to retire as we desire. Plus, there’s lifestyle planning. “Not doing anything [in retirement] is hard for a lot of people,” says Steve, “whether they need the money or not.”